48 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today. Instead of sending my weekly check in to Coach tomorrow I'll send it on Tuesday evening. Schedule was published yesterday after I wrote so plan is training in the gym possibly 2-3 days. Just finished watching online church from a previous pastor who was at my local church a few years ago. He livestreams mass every day and every Saturday so attended last week and planned after I saw the schedule for this current week that I was off at 2PM decided to attend again. Next weekend unsure since I'm off at 5PM next Saturday and most likely working on Sunday. Forgot the wrist support today and it hurt a little.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27