47 Weeks, 6 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18 K steps for today. Macros were good again today just lacking on protein. Out of habit I have my weekly check in email started and its in my drafts to be edited on Tuesday before sending. Wrist is better still bruised but doesn't hurt.  Think I'll put the wrist support in my lunch box just in case I need it tomorrow at work. Plan on getting in 5 sets of 10 each leg standing leg kickbacks and 5 sets of 10 squats tomorrow afternoon. Tuesday evening will get in some at home arm work 5 sets to failure of whatever I decide to do. Will probably look at the quarantine workouts that were posted by Coach Adam and Coach Zach when we were all on lockdown from the gym. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18