49 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Fasting macros were good today but over 1 gram on Carbs. Since Monday will be my fasting day for next week I already have my macros set on My Macros + app. Also have my refeed macro days set as well. Already watched online church tonight. One of the former pastors of the church I go to live streamed 4PM mass at Sacred Heart Church. I was scrolling Facebook 10 till 4 and stumbled upon church so stopped and already attended. Water has been great today just need one more refill to get in 104 oz. Have my weekly check in ready to send to Coach as soon as I eat dinner tomorrow evening and complete my weekly summary. Versa battery is at 73% but still might charge it a little later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27