46 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today but need to figure out how to get more carbs while keeping fats at or below 40 grams. Coach replied pretty fast this week and he wants carbs a little higher. He's happy that my weight was consistently below 150. Got in a great Back/Glutes workout in this morning. Tomorrow's training is Chest/Shoulders. Training is already entered into My Workout+ app. Didn't add Coach as an editor of my Google sheet so think that caused the issue. After seeing my work schedule for next week on Saturday at the latest I'll get my exercises for my training sessions into the app. Think I like it but will see after Friday's training session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27