48 Weeks, 6 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good but still could have more protein and carbs. Tomorrow is my fasting day for this week. Getting it out of the way early this week and hope next week I can as well. Shortly after I got home and after dinner I sent my weekly check in along with progress photos and measurements to Coach Adam. Back is still hurting so will take tomorrow out of the gym. Think I'll either video my form again on deadlifts or on Tuesday see if one of the new trainers at the gym is there to see if he will check my form. Again today need one more refill of my Yeti to have my 104 oz in for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27