46 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were on point today. Tomorrow is my fasting day for this training week. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan out my training sessions for the week in My Workout+ app. I've been in the 140's since Sunday so if I can keep that up and maybe even get closer to the 130's before I take measurements and progress photos then I'll order a Hydro Flask water bottle from Amazon as a reward. Got in a great training session of Legs/Glutes this morning. Hoping for 3-4 gym days next week and at least 1 at home workout from those that Coach Adam and Coach Zack wrote for the team when all gyms were closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18