47 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today for being my fasting day this week. Got in a great Legs/Glutes and 30 min walk on the street out back of the gym. Sent my weekly check in to Coach last night but he might be delayed getting back to me which is fine since he's at a show with some of my teammates who are fitness competitors. Wrist bruise hurt a little this morning as I didn't wear the support brace while unloading truck. Tomorrow's training is Back/Glutes and 30 min walk on the street out back of the gym. Friday's training will be Chest/Shoulders/Tris since I trained Legs/Glutes on Monday with an at home workout. Versa battery is at 26% so will charge it in an hour so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18