48 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today but could get more protein and a bit more carbs. Trained Legs/Glutes and took a 30 min walk out back of the gym this morning. Today coming in was less eventful as I took my sunglasses off before stepping back inside of the gym and also held onto the door frame to step down to the gym floor. I do have a bruise on my wrist bone so will wear a wrist support for a couple of days to work. Coach does want to change my check in day from Sun to Tuesday not sure if we are starting that this coming week or this week effective Tuesday 10/6 or Tuesday 10/13. With that being the case my fasting and gym rest day during the week will be on Wed as I'll track truck unload as a workout instead of a gym workout. Won't know until sometime tomorrow my work schedule for next week to plan my gym training sessions. Hoping for 3 gym workouts but will see once the schedule is published.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18