Friday 6/11

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 2 grams left, C goal was 160 and I had 15 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 4 grams. Resting again today in hopes of getting back into the gym next week. Drinking my reds and greens before beginning my nighttime routine. Wasn't supposed to get my Level-1 protein until tomorrow but it came today instead. Should have my megawatt on Monday but will see since my protein came a day early.  Soon will take my sinus medicine and cough medicine since both aren12 hours between doses. Listened to yesterday's live stream on the app and will catch up on today's shortly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18