Tuesday 6/8

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 5 grams left, C goal was 160 and I had 10 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 18 grams. Got in a great Lower2 in after my hair appointment this morning. Drank my reds and greens as usual but instead of using the old Black N Decker Gizmo I used my new pink frother and it was a lot smoother of mix. Tomorrow's training plan is 30 min cardio before work. Will also take my weekly measurements and progress photos in the app. Got a text earlier so my end of the week training plan is upper2 at the gym after work and depending on my schedule for Friday either lower2 in the gym or at home after dinner. Using my second of three packages of cleaning crystals for my retainers and may see if I can use regular denture cleaning tablets before ordering a bigger box of cleaning crystals. For those that don't know at the end of April 2020 I began Invisalign treatments and am one week less than now from my retainer check. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18