Monday 6/28

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. I decided for a while to give myself a little rest lowering my step goal from 18K to 15K and taking a break from Step Bet as well. Had fasting labs drawn this morning and all was good so I guess the Vitamin C and Super B Complex that coach Adam started me on back in December helped regulate my blood counts. Great upper1 training session and 30 min walk this morning. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 12 grams left, C goal was 140 and I had 6 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 1 gram left. Just finished my reds and greens and will begin my nighttime routine. Tomorrow's training plan is lower1 modified for at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18