Sunday 6/20

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 3 grams left, C goal was 160 and I had 4 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 2 grams. Great modified Chest/Shoulders/Triceps workout to make up for having a headache on Thursday. This week's training plan is Monday 2 rounds for time at home after dinner, Tuesday 16 min EMOM (4 rounds) at home after dinner, Wed 35 min to finish at the gym after truck unload, Thursday 5 RFT (Rounds for time) at the gym after work and Friday 3 Part Super Sets with a minute rest between parts at the gym after breakfast. Saturday's training is Cardio followed by a plank circuit. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. As always I drank my reds and greens now waiting another few minutes to rinse and put my retainers in they have been soaking in denture cleaner all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18