Friday 6/25

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I was over 13 grams, C goal was 140 and I was over 3 grams and F goal was 50 and I was over 7 grams. Got in a great 3 part super set 3 sets of each part before moving to the next. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. As usual drank my reds and greens before beginning my nighttime routine. Already caught up on today's live stream from the app. Measurements and photos taken this morning. Next week's training plan is Monday upper1, Tuesday lower1, Wed cardio and I'm gonna add abs, Thursday upper2, and Friday lower2. Unsure how many of them will be in the gym and how many will be modified for at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18