Saturday 6/19

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 1 gram left, C goal was 160 and I was right on target and F goal was 50 and I was over 17 grams. Thinking about changing my workouts on the app back to beginner as there are stuff I'm not sure I can do on the intermediate program. Sent my advisor Addie a message to see what she thinks. I have decided that Sunday's will be the days I soak my retainers in denture cleaner. Drank my reds and greens now waiting for my toothpaste to sit for 30 min before I can rinse. I started using Prevident toothpaste from my dentist and I forgot to ask her when I was there Tuesday if I still have to use it but will ask when I go for my next cleaning in about a month. Meds are ready for the week and vitamins are ready for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18