Sunday 6/6

 For any new readers when I say all green it means that I reach my mile, calories out and activity minutes goals. All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were pretty good P goal was 125 and I was over 3 grams, C goal was 144 and I had 1 gram left and F goal was 60 and I had 4 grams left. Drinking my reds and greens before I start my night time routine. I bought a milk brother that is battery powered and has a stand should have it for making reds and green on Tuesday evening. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow's training plan is upper1 after work at the gym. I'm off at 2PM so should be good to go as my cut off time is when I get off at 3PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18