Tuesday 6/15

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I was over 49 grams, C goal was 160 and I had 7 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 2 grams left. Got in a great 18 min EMOM and 1 mile jog since I don't run. I went a mile at 3.5 speed in 17 minutes 16 seconds. Tomorrow's training session is Leg Day after truck unload. Drinking my reds and greens before beginning my nighttime routine. Had my 3 month retainer check this morning and now I'm just wearing them at night. Took measurements and progress photos today but might retake the photos later in the week. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and gym clothes are packed for tomorrow as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18