Wednesday 6/9

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Marcos were good today P goal was 143 and I was over 3 grams, C goal was 160 and I had 11 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 23 grams. Got in my cardio this morning while listening to today's livestream on the app I use to track my food and training. Tomorrow's training plan is upper2 in the gym after work and Friday's training plan is lower2 in the gym after work. Those plans are subject to change depending on how I feel as I have a sinus cold. Drank my reds and greens to begin my nighttime routine. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get my protein in the morning ready to drink post workout.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18