Friday 6/18

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 33 grams left, C goal was,160 and I had 14 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 16 grams. Got in a great modified Pull day workout today. Tomorrow's training plan is Legs Day modified for home but tracked as I would if I had done the workout in the gym.  Finished my reds and greens then began my nighttime routine. As of now my workout plan for next week is Monday and Tuesday TBD but modified for at home. Wed through Friday also TBD but will be gym workouts. Won't know my workouts for the week until sometime tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and watched the live stream live this morning but still might watch the recording later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18