20 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 12 grams, C goal was 65 and I was over 1 gram, and F goal was 30 and I was under 3 grams. Got in a great Legs/Glutes training session after dinner. Tomorrow's training session is Arms/Lite Delts either after breakfast or after dinner haven't decided yet. Will see the time I have after breakfast before I have to be at work by 11AM.  Coach was happy with my numbers but cut another 5 grams from C so now instead of 70 for the goal it's 65 and 5 frame from F so now goal is 30 instead of 35. Last night's SpO2 was 92%. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and drinking my Core ZZZ's now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27