23 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros goals were 90P, 70C and 35F and I was under 29.2P, over 0.9C and under 28F. Those goals will be the same for the rest of the week as not sure yet when my refeed day will be. Got in a great Legs/Glutes training session after dinner. Tomorrow's training session is Arms/Lite Delts after breakfast. Last night's SpO2 was 96%.  Walgreen's still didn't have the Emergen-ZZZ so thinking about ordering some Core ZZZ a tub or 2. I can stretch out a tub of Core ZZZ's by using a half a scoop. My vitamins and Alpha Care HD arrived today and good thing as I used my last packet of vitamins this morning. For any new readers my countdown is for a family wedding I'm attending in September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27