23 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today protein goal was 100 and I was under 29.7 grams, carbs goal was 90 and I was under 0.3 grams and fats was 30 and I was under 13 grams today. Heard from coach and my new targets starting tomorrow are 90 grams protein, 70 grams carbs and 35 grams fats. I thought he would be mad that I accidently signed up for the 1St Phorm My Transphorm 8 week challenge but he wasn't he thought that might help give me an added push towards my goal. Last night's SpO2 was 94%. Walgreens was still working their stock so will check back after I get off tomorrow afternoon. If nothing else I'll reorder Core ZZZ's and get 2 or 3 tubs before my time with Adam is up in May. If I can't find the Emergen-C Emergen-ZZZZ anywhere I'll continue to use the 1 Core product. Tomorrow's training session is Legs/Glutes and I may even try the exercise circuit on the 1ST Phorm app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27