21 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was over 2.5 grams, C goal was 70 and I was under 9.2 grams and F goal was 35 and I was under 4 grams. Got in a great truck unload this morning as it arrives just as I pulled into the parking lot. Tomorrow's training session is Legs/Glutes after dinner. Heard from Coach and he was happy with my numbers and just wants  bit more intensity to my cardio so going to switch it up and use my bike instead of walk. Have my vitamins ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water shortly to make my ZZZ's. Last night's SpO2 was 94%. Might refill my humidifier and see if that makes a difference in my SpO2 for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27