22 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today as they were yesterday. Goal was 90 P and I was under 34.8 grams yesterday and under 37.7 grams today, goal was 70 C and I was under 8.6 grams yesterday and under 8.5 grams today, goal was 35 F and I was under 14.2 grams yesterday and under 8 grams today. Got in a modified Legs/Glutes training session this evening. Last night's SpO2 was 93%. My Core ZZZ's arrived today so making some shortly. Tomorrow's training session is Arms/Lite Delts after dinner.  Decided not to join the zoom chat last night so waiting for the recording to be posted. Heard from coach last night and he was happy with the numbers so didn't change anything this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18