21 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green in my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Marcos were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 11.7 grams, C goal was 70 and I was under 2.1 grams, and F goal was 35 and I was under 4.5 grams. Great Legs/Glutes training session this evening even though I didn't want to as I started my cycle today. Tomorrow's training session will be Arms/Lite Delts after dinner. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water soon to make my ZZZ's. Taking measurements and progress photos on Saturday morning for the 1ST Phorm 8 week spring challenge and will use those measurements and another photo since the weekly photos are taken and kept within the My TransPhorm app. Last night's SpO2 was at 94%. Versa battery is at 34% so as soon as I complete Active day 2 of 4 for Step Bet Maintainer's challenge wk4.  The humidifier didn't make a difference in my SpO2 from the night before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18