21 Weeks, 6 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was over 0.2 grams, C goal was 70 and I was under 13.4, F goal was 35 and I was over 0.9. Tomorrow's training plan changed instead of track truck unload it's Legs/Glutes after breakfast as truck was moved to a different day not sure when yet.  Not making ZZZ's again tonight but will tomorrow evening. Versa battery was charged for a little bit this morning but will charge fully later as soon as I complete wk3 of Step Bet Maintainer's challenge. Last night's SpO2 was 94%. Watched online church this morning an starting in June everyone will have to attend in person mass. I planned on going back at the beginning of May but will go back this coming weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18