24 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today target numbers were 100 grams protein, 80 grams Carbs and 30 grams Fats. I was under 20 grams Protein, under 16.1 grams Carbs and under 1.2 grams Fats. Got in a great modified Legs/Glutes at home training session this morning. Tomorrow's training session will be tracking truck unload. I was unsure if Holy Thursday Mass was going to be streamed but it was so that's done for tonight. Last night's SpO2 was 95%. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow as is soon my ZZZ's. Will have to see if 1STPhorm has a product similar to ZZZ's. Still for the time being tracking my macros on both My Macros+ and My Transphorm app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27