24 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros goals were 100P, 90C and 30F and I was under 8.5 grams P, under 6.6 grams C and over 0.3 grams F. Tomorrow's goals are 100P, 140C and 40F as it is my refeed day. Last night's SpO2 was 97%. Had my second vaccine shot yesterday and the side effects that I had were a sore arm, a headache, felt like sleeping all afternoon and had chills.  Great Good Friday Service last night now to wait until dark for Holy Saturday Mass to be live streamed. Took measurements and progress photos for Coach Adam and already have my advisor on the My Transphorm app so that's ready for after my year with Adam is up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27