24 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 6.5 grams Protein, under 13.6 grams Carbs and over 0.5 grams Fats. Got in a great at home Shoulders/Triceps training session this morning. Tomorrow's training session is modified Legs/Glutes as not sure I'll have time before work and after will be no time as I get off at 5PM then home to eat dinner then Holy Thursday church before a quick shower. Friday is an early day so taking my shower the night before. Heard from Coach earlier and he was happy with my numbers but wants just 1 refeed day a calendar week. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water to mix my ZZZ's later.  Still tracking my macros on both the My Macros+ app(those numbers go in the weekly check in summary) and My Transphorm app. Plan on taking my progress photo and measurements Saturday. Will put those in both the Shapez app and My Transphorm app. Night before last's SpO2 was 93% and last night's was also 93%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18