20 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 21.6 grams, C goal was 70 and I was over 0.7 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 1.4 grams. Tracked truck unload for my training session today. As of 5:30 my time/6:30 Coach's time haven't heard from him yet. Bought the pull up bar this afternoon and it's all put together will start my add one pull up a day tomorrow. So I'll start with 1 tomorrow then add one each day until I can do 10 without stopping. Might try using a band for the first few days. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get my ZZZ's made in a bit. Tomorrow's training session is Legs/Glutes after dinner.  For now will continue to use both Macros tracking apps and put the numbers from My Macros+ into the weekly check in spreadsheet. Last night's SpO2 was 95%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18