22 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Great Legs/Glutes training session this evening. Macros were good today P goal was 30 and I was under 12.5 grams C goal was 70 and I was under 2 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 0.8 grams. Should have my Core order Thursday when I get home from work. Tomorrow's training plan is Back/Biceps after breakfast. Last night's SpO2 was 93%. Wednesday's training plan changed it's still Shoulders/Triceps but instead of after dinner it will be after breakfast since I'm working 3PM to 9PM and not 11AM to 5PM like scheduled so might see how busy the store is around 6PM and join the team SYLL zoom chat if there aren't very many customers. Otherwise I'll watch the recording of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18