22 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today as it was my refeed day so goals were 100P and I was under 21.5, 140C and I was under 27.7, and 40F and I was under 13.4. Took progress photos and think I'll try using a step stool to put my desk stand for my phone to take photos next week. Last night's SpO2 was 97%. Writing later than normal as I worked tonight since we had a call in and I was the only one that would answer my phone.  Again not making ZZZ's until tomorrow evening as I'm off tomorrow. Versa battery is at 35% so plan on charging a little tomorrow morning then until full battery tomorrow evening after I complete wk3 for step bet maintainer challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18