1 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, almost achieved my steps per hour goal missed the 11AM hour by about 38 steps due to being busy at work but I do have over 18K steps for today.  Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 30 grams, C goal was 65 and I was under 20 grams and F goal was 30 and I was over 1 gram. Update to the no reply from my coach. I resent the email just incase Gmail was having issues and I also posted on the team Facebook group to see if anyone has heard from him and of those that replied 2 I know of are competitors also. One is a couple weeks out from hitting the stage. Decided that I'll let him know that Tuesday will be my final check in. Meds are ready for the week and vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Soon will make my ZZZ's since I work tomorrow. Last night's SpO2 was 93%.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18