Saturday 5/22

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were better today P goal was 125 and I was over 37 grams, C goal was 145 and I was under 63 grams and F goal was 60 and I was over 3 grams. Watching the live stream from the app again as I got called into work last night after I hit post. Still need to work on being a little more consistent with my macros. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and meds are ready for the week. This week's training session plan is Monday modified upper 1, Tuesday lower 1, Wed Cardio, Thursday upper 2 and Friday modified lower 2. On a somber note it was 10 yrs ago tonight that an EF-5 tornado hit Joplin, MO. Joplin is only 45 or so minutes from me and a coworker lost her son in the tornado and this time of yr always hits her hard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18