Saturday 5/15

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 100 and I was under 32 grams, C goal was 140 and I was under 35 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 15 grams. Meds are ready for the week and vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Drinking my ZZZ's now a little later start than normal drinking it.  Hard to believe not counting today I have just 3 days to my final check in with my current coach on Tuesday evening, Wed morning first thing I'll reset my macros to what the app recommends. Made my Protein Loca Moca this morning and think I need to stop at Dollar General to get some  more since I'm about out. Last night's SpO2 was 94%.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18