Friday 5/14

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 100 and I was over 5 grams, C goal was 140 and I was under 46 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 22 grams. Got in a great AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) from the My TransPhorm app. Viewing the live stream from today on the app now since I was at work during it. Made Protein Loc Moca this morning and it tastes amazing. Besides writing every night watching the life streams are the best part of my day. Changed my mind was going to do the Arms/Lite Delts from my current coach but decided since I will be doing the workouts on the app might as well start today. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water shortly to make my ZZZ's. Last night's SpO2 was 94%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18