18 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 27 grams, C goal was 55 and I was under 10 grams, and F goal was 30 and I was over 7 grams. Great Back/Biceps training session this morning. Sent my weekly check in to my current coach and so the wait begins. Will resend if I don't hear back by Friday. Tomorrow's training session is Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast. Next week depending on my work schedule if I have my final weekly check in sent by now or a little later in the evening. A week from tomorrow I'll reset my macros on the My Transphorm app to what my new coach wants. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and my Level-1 protein should be here tomorrow or Thursday so I can make protein Loca Moca.  Last night's SpO2 was 94%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18