Monday 5/31

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were great again today. P goal was 125 and I was over 6 grams, C goal was 144 and I was under 5 grams and F goal was 60 and I was under 14 grams. Got in a great modified upper1 training session after dinner. Drank my reds and greens with lemon before beginning my night time routine. I'll miss it the next couple nights as I'll be out of town and not packing it or my protein for cold brew coffee instead I'll take a couple green tea bags to make in the room.  Made and drank my level-1 for lunch along with a couple slices of sandwich bread and a slice of honey ham. Vitamins and meds/supplements are ready in my to go pill box to take a few at a time since I have at time swallowing issues and can't take them all at once. Soon will catch up on today's live stream from the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18