Tuesday 5/18

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. I sent my final check in email to my now former coach and this final macros with him were good P goal was 100 and I was under 9 grams, C goal was 140 and I was under 31 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 35 grams. I have since reset my macros to suggested by the app and waiting for my now current coach to look them over. Got in a great workout this evening. If all goes as planned will be resetting my workouts to gym and think I'll pick traditional for the workout type. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and currently drinking my ZZZ's since I have an early morning tomorrow so in bed by 9PM tonight. Last night's SpO2 was 94%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18