Monday 5/17

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 100 and I was over 59 grams, C goal was 140 and I was under 40 grams and F goal was 35 and I was over 33 grams. Got in a great modified "Terry" for time from the My TransPhorm app. In 24 hours I'll have my final check in sent to my current coach then reset my macros on the app and send my new coach a message so she can double check them. Also on Wed afternoon I'll reset my workouts from at home no equipment to gym for Thursday afternoon's workout. This of course all depends on if someone is in the gym office when I get off at noon on Wednesday. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will making my ZZZ's shortly. Last night's SpO2 was 93%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18