Friday 5/21

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were better today P goal was 125 and I was over 25 grams, C goal was 145 and I was under 54 grams and F goal was 60 and I was over 17 grams. Got in a great lower day 2 workout in this morning. Currently catching up on today's app live stream. Still need to be more consistent with carbs and protein. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Picture and measurements taken in the app so ready Sunday to send my assessment to Addie. Planning a 3 day trip with the fam June 1st-3rd so will try and write short posts those evenings and still tracking macros. Have to take measurements and photos on Tuesday June 1st and weigh then too. This coming Sunday I'm going to a graduation party so will track and guesstimate the best I can my macros. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18