Wednesday 5/19

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. New macros goals are 125P and I was under 6 grams, 147C and I was under 40 grams and 61F and I was over 3 grams. Great truck unload this morning and even took a screenshot to send to my new coach. I start back to the gym tomorrow afternoon with upper body 2 as my training on the app is split into 4 days 2 upper body or upper days and 2 lower body or lower days. I have 1 day of straight cardio. Not that it matters now but it's been 24hrs and not that I would expect it but haven't gotten a reply from my now former coach. I sent Addie my new coach a message on the app last night and had a reply waiting when I woke up this morning.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and getting fresh water soon to make ZZZ's. Changing my Fit bit clock face so this will be the last SpO2 that I'll post and it was 93%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18