Wednesday 5/26

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour and have over 18K steps for today. Got in a great 30 min walk on the mats today since they are going away this weekend.  Macros were great yet again today. P goal was 125 and I was under 4 grams, C goal was 142 and I was under 1 gram and F goal was 60 and I was over 3 grams. Since last Tuesday when I started working with my new coach I'm down 2.1# and had 3 perfect macros days too. Tomorrow's training session is Upper day 2 at the gym after work.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water shortly to make ZZZ's. Should have my Phormula-1 and reds and greens tomorrow to make both the protein post workout and reds and greens later in the evening. Catching up on today's live stream from the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18