19 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 28 grams, C goal was 65 and I was under 18 grams and F goal was 30 and I was over 7 grams. Got in a great Legs/Glutes training session after breakfast this morning. Tomorrow's training session is Arms/Lite Delts after breakfast. It's just after 5PM my time/ just after 6PM my coach's time and have yet to hear back it's almost been 48 hours since I sent my check in email. I know something came up with him yesterday but at least he could've posted to the Facebook group saying check in's might be delayed. Sorry for the vent but I'm about ready on Tuesday to say I'm done this is my final check in with you instead of May 18th like planned. Last night's SpO2 was 94%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18