20 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was over 8 grams, C goal was 70 and I was over 1 gram and F goal was 30 and I was right on goal. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and meds are ready for the week. Measurements taken yesterday morning and progress photos taken and for the 8 week 1ST Phorm Transphorm challenge photos submitted. Photo and measurements are in the Shapez app and a screenshot taken ready to send Coach Adam on Tuesday.  Training plan for next week is Monday Legs/Glutes either before work as I work at 11AM or after I get off at 5PM, Tuesday Back/Biceps the same work situation as Monday, Wednesday track truck unload, Thursday Legs/Glutes after dinner and Friday Arms/Lite Delts after breakfast.  Last night's SpO2 was 95%. Felt good to be back at in person church last Sunday then again tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18