Thursday 5/27

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour foal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were near perfect P goal was 125 and I was over 1 gram, C goal was 143 and I was over 4 grams and F goal was 60 and I was under 4 grams. Got in a great Upper day 2 workout this afternoon. Tomorrow's training session is Lower day 2 either after breakfast and before work or after dinner will see the time I have after breakfast. Received my protein and reds and greens today and love the Chocolate Mint Cookie flavor of protein tastes like I was eating a Thin Mint Cookie. Finished a bit ago the reds and greens and love them added a splash of lemon concentrate. Already caught up on today's live stream from the app. Decided that instead of drinking ZZZ's at night I'll drink my red's and green's for my gut health. Soon will charge my earphones so I can listen to my meditation stuff while gone without disturbing anyone else.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18