19 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were great today P goal was 90 and I was over 11 grams, C goal was 65 and I was under 14 grams and F goal was 30 and I was over 2 grams. Tracked truck unload this morning for my training session. It's 5:30 my time/6:30 Coach's time and haven't heard back yet. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and no need to drink my ZZZ's as I'm off the next 2 days. Versa battery is at 40% so will charge as soon as I complete Power day 1 of 2 for wk5 of Step Bet maintainer's challenge. Last night's SpO2 was 92%. Tomorrow's training session is Legs/Glutes after breakfast.  Planning on taking weekly measurements and progress photos tomorrow morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18