Thursday 5/20

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were better today P goal was 125 and I was under 4 grams, C goal was 147 and I was under 68 grams and F goal was 61 and I was under 10 grams. Need to work on getting more carbs and being consistent with protein. Got an amazing 1st workout back into the gym in several months. Tomorrow's training plan is lower day 2 with 10 min treadmill sprints to warm up. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and listening to yesterday's recording of the live stream on the app. In the morning will measure and take weekly progress photos then the only thing on the app dashboard left to do is the assessment which will be done on Sunday evening. Versa battery is at 41% so will charge as soon as I complete my active day 2 of 4 for wk1 of step bet classic challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18