Tuesday 5/25

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were awesome again today P goal was 125 and I was under 4 grams, C goal was 146 and I was right on target and F goal was 61 and I was over 2 grams. Got in a great lower 1 workout this morning. Tomorrow's training plan is 30 min walk either on the street behind the gym if it's not raining or walking on the Jiu-jitsu mats if it's rainy in the afternoon. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get fresh water in a few hours to make my ZZZ's. Cold brew protein coffee just the cold brew part tasted like what I had the last time I did a Starbucks run. Everything on the app is done with the exception of sending my assessment to Addie will get that done on Sunday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18