Sunday 5/16

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 100 and I was over 44 grams, C goal was 140 and I was under 41 grams, F goal was 35 and I was over 30 grams. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and have fresh water to make my ZZZ's shortly. Hard to believe not counting today I've got 2 days left with my current coach then I reset my macros. Planning on starting back to the gym this week will stop by Wed afternoon to sign up again if I can't just restart my membership.  Looked at $ General and couldn't find any Monster Loca Moca that wasn't cold so will check there and Wal-Mart for some coffee that's ready to drink to add my scoop of Level-1 protein. Last night's SpO2 was 94%. Just to get in the habit I sent my weekly assessment to my new coach tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18