18 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 90 and I was under 22 grams, C goal was 55 and I was over 10 grams and F goal was 30 and I was over 3 grams. Got in a great Shoulders /Triceps training session in this morning after breakfast. Work 11AM to 4PM tomorrow so will see what time I have before I go in to decide if I want to get my Legs/Glutes training session in after breakfast or after dinner. Update on the wait for a reply from my current coach it's been 24hrs and no reply yet. Level-1 protein hasn't arrived yet so will wait and make it with my Loca Moca on Friday or Saturday. In 1 week I'll reset my macros on the app no matter what time I go to work. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will make my ZZZ's in 2 and a half hours since I work tomorrow. Last night's SpO2 was 92%. Thinking about revising my titles to be just the date but haven't decided yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27